Spanish Language Services: Hospitality
Safety on the job. Occupational Safety and Health Hazards, specifically related to blood-borne pathogen exposure. Those two items are of extreme importance for housekeeping staff to maintain and follow in order for guests to continue coming back from “exceeded expectations” customer service and accommodations/amenities. Bridge-It Languages can help management bridge the language gap with their housekeeping staff with the following services:
- Application of OSHA-30 General Industry completed training knowledge into Spanish;
- Bilingual facilitation experience with the following topics:
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Proper lifting techniques
- Box-cutter safety
- Translation of HR and safety-related documentation to Spanish;
- Develop and design Spanish translated documentation into a customized, multimedia, bilingual training solution to help better retain the new content on the job;
- A bilingual training solution with a measurement process to check the employees’ retention of material on the job in 30,60, 90, or even 180 days;
- Facilitate classes in English for housekeeping staff and/or Spanish for management – both specifically designed for your hospitality environment and need.
Contact us today to setup your FREE consultation! We would love to talk to you.