Spanish Language Services: Manufacturing
Safety on the job. OSHA regulations and compliance. There cannot be any misunderstanding of the policies and operation of machinery. One accident related to a language gap issue can have long lasting physical and financial repercussions for the employee and the company. Bridge-It Languages can help you take the steps towards avoiding a language-gap related accident on the job with the following services:
- Application of OSHA-30 General Industry completed training knowledge into Spanish;
- Bilingual facilitation experience of new employee onboarding topics, such as:
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Proper lifting techniques
- Conveyor safety
- Box cutter safety
- Forklift safety
- Translation of HR and safety-related documentation to Spanish;
- Develop and design Spanish translated documentation into a customized, multimedia, bilingual training solution to help better retain the new content on the job;
- A bilingual training solution with a measurement process to check the employees’ retention of material on the job in 30,60, 90, or even 180 days;
- Facilitate classes in English for employees and/or Spanish for management – both specifically designed for your manufacturing environment and need.
Contact us today to setup your FREE consultation! We would love to talk to you.