Bridge-It Languages echoes your company’s goal of making safety a number one priority on the job. At the end of the work day, every one should return home safely to their families. With OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour General Industry completion, let Bridge-It Languages help provide OSHA and safety compliance solutions to bridge the language gap with Spanish-speaking employees and others with English as their second language.
OSHA and Safety Compliance Solutions**:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and working surfaces
- Electrical lockout/tagout
- Hazard Communication 2012/GHS (Global Harmonization System) compliance 2013
- Exit routes, emergency action plans, fire prevention and protection plans
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Machine guarding
- OSHA reporting and logs
- Proper lifting techniques
- Conveyor safety
- Lift truck safety
- Box cutter safety
**If you have an OSHA and/or safety compliance issue that a solution(s) for it above is not listed, please give us a call for a consult: 920-213-7810.